Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mother of the Bride (MOB) Nightmare

Brittany decided to get married at our house. We lived in a different house. The guests starting arriving at 2:30 but the wedding was to start at 6:30. My mom was in charge of the caterer. He was very late! I was running around the house with my sweat pants on and a Swifter, cleaning as fast as I could.
I got the caterer's phone number from my mom. I asked to speak with Allen. They said there wasn't an Allen who worked there. Great....I lost it! I screamed at the person on the phone, telling them I was going to ruin them in this town. Then this person said that Ellen was our caterer and she was on her way. I felt really bad.
Ellen arrived and started cooking garlic pasta in the kitchen. Just 2 pots....how was that going to feed everyone?? Roger, father of the bride, arrived home at 5:30 in his coaching clothes. He rushed in and changed clothes fast. The guests were all relaxed, drinking from the 5 bars that were set up around the house.
The wedding was ready to begin, everyone was dressed and in their proper places.
The End!

2 comments:

  1. Is this your BLOG!??? OMG I love it!! Hahahahaha. You are hilarious. And what was this nightmare about being MOB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom - I think you need to start this up again :)

    ReplyDelete